To all my friends, customers, neighbours and fellow citizens of Tamworth and the surrounding areas.
In these difficult and concerning times I’d like to do all I can to help those that need it most. My first duty has been to stay at home, it’s tempting for tradesmen to keep working through this crisis but apart from emergency plumbing, I am staying at home with my family to keep them and our community safe.
Please note: As much as I’d like to help everyone with plumbing advice, I can only offer free support to people in my local service area so that’s Tamworth, Atherstone, Lichfield and the surrounding area. I love to help people but have had upto 20 calls a day from people all over the U.K and sadly, I can’t keep up!
My free phone service
I’m resolved to do what I can for my customers despite the lockdown so here’s what I can do.
- I’ll respond to calls from any local person with a plumbing concern
- I’ll do what I can to help you work out what to do about the problem over the phone
- Some problems can be resolved that easily, others further action may be needed but at least we can work that out
- I’ll try and help you get any possible resolution to the problem
- This help will be totally free (normal phone charges will apply)
What can I help with on the phone?
- Help you stop a leak or other immediate plumbing issue
- Explain and troubleshoot boiler issues
- Work out what’s wrong with radiators or heating in general
- Help you take any immediate action you can
- Help you work out the easiest way to get it fixed
- Help you source the right parts if necessary
So if you need the help of an experienced Gas Registered Plumber, it’s available right now between 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri unless it’s an emergency, then just give me a try at any reasonable hour.
Give me a call
I hope you all stay safe and get through this difficult time without a pluming emergency or problem of any sort. If you do have a serious problem that cannot wait, you should take a look at my emergency plumbing page, I am still available for emergency plumbing issues during the coronavirus lockdown.